Upon successful completion of the training and certification, FIT project aims to position >100% of the successful candidates in Internship Programs (Cooperative Education) in the local marker.
For this activity, A.U.K. has established relationships with STIKK and other local businesses now, but will also establish other relationship during the implementation of the curriculum (both ICT companies, and non-ICT companies) so that the businesses are informed about the candidate’s progress in the training.
This phase will also be supported by A.U.K Co-op and Career Services. A.U.K’s CCSC office acts as the point of contact for Employers as well as students when Career opportunities come. Concretely, the Co-op & Career Services office:
- Functions as the link between Employers in the private & public sector and the A.U.K.
- Informs students and alumni about job and co-op vacancies
- Assists employers with recruiting within the A.U.K. community by calling for applications and collecting CV’s
- Assists students with finding a Co-op, exploring their career objectives, writing their resume and preparing for a job interview
- Manages the process of Co-op registration & approval, and Co-op evaluation
- Organizes A.U.K. career events and workshops
- Identifies new qualitative Co-op opportunities.