Upon completing the course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
• Understand the basics of Web Development
• Build a fully responsive, interactive website that stands apart from the usual templates.
• Understand how a skillful mix of programming and layout powers the web we see – and how teams collaborate to create it
The course contains these components:
• Overview of Web Application Development
• HTML and content description
• HTML Format
• CSS and Styling
• Techniques and Optimization from Clients
• Lab exercises
The course is intended for students with some experience with Java. Exception to this can be programmers who have some real world experience with Object Oriented languages such as C++ or C# because of their similar syntax and structure. The candidate must have moderate understanding and reading skills in English language in order to pursue the course.
The course is delivered in 30 contact hours of training.
Classes are usually held three times a week on two-hour sessions. There are two possible day combinations: Monday-Wednesday-Friday or Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday.
For more information on certification information visit our Testing Center.
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.