TOEFL® iBT Preparatory Boot camp
This course is designed to help students achieve good score on their TOEFL® Internet-Based Test, using academic language skills and test taking strategies. Practicing listening comprehension, structure, written expression, and reading comprehension skills that are suitable for nonnative speakers of English to prepare themselves for the Test of English as a Foreign Language, to further their studies at the advanced levels.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Prepare for the TOEFL® iBT exam
- Further develop their ability to hear and understand, speak, read, and write English
- Learn and understand the various techniques required to score higher on the exam
- Improve test scores on the TOEFL exam
- The course consists of the following components:
- Recognize specific types of reading and listening questions
- Identify common answer traps for each type of reading and listening question
- Take effective notes on reading and listening passages
- Understand and practice responding to each type of speaking and writing task
- Use templates to organize and effectively respond to each speaking and writing task.
- Evaluate speaking and writing responses using grading checklists
- Monitor and use time effectively in all sections of the TOEFL iBT
- Improve important TOEFL iBT and English skills
- Practice answering sample reading and listening questions
- Practice responding to sample speaking and writing tasks
This is a public course. It is offered to anyone who is interested to advance their English knowledge skills, and more specifically to those that intend to take the TOEFL® exam. This course if primarily for students that aim to attain admission in the universities in the region and US. It is designed for students with High-Intermediate level of English Knowledge.
The course is delivered in 35 contact hours of training.
Classes are usually held on Saturdays from 10:00-15:00.
The TOEFL iBT® test, administered via the Internet, is an important part of your journey to study in an English-speaking country. In addition to the test, the ETSTOEFL® Program provides tools and guides to help you prepare for the test and improve your English-language skills. More than 9,000 colleges, agencies and other institutions in over 130 countries accept TOEFL scores.
|Training Only||299.00 €|
|Official Book||40.00 €|
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.
English Language Instructor