Programming Essentials in C++
Programming Essentials in C++ covers basic C++ programming skills and object-oriented programming while introducing universal computer programming concepts. Learn to write your own computer programs using one of the most popular programming languages, and prepare for the C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification (CPA) from the C++ Institute.
- Learn the syntax, semantics, and basic data type of C++.
- Understand the principles of the object-oriented model and learn how to implement it in C++.
- Learn how to resolve typical implementation challenges with the help of standard C++ language libraries.
- Apply your programming skills using hands-on lab activities and by writing your own computer programs.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
CPA Programming Essentials C++ rounds out your IT skills to set yourself apart, advance your career, and increase your earning potential. Coders with C++ are needed to work on game development, high-performance embedded and real-time systems, applications with graphics libraries, applications for communication with network devices, computer network simulators as well as remote device and network management systems.
|Programming Essentials in C++||250.00 €||Download|