Monetize Android™ Applications
Whether you are a beginner Android™ developer or part of a mobile development firm, this 12 training hours professional course will teach you all the basic techniques to make money with your application and gain the best of it for your business.
Upon completing the course, the individual will be able to meet the following objectives:
- Understand different techniques to monetize your application.
- Add advertisements without degrading the user experience.
- Create Android applications with in-app billing.
- Publish and advertise your application effectively.
The course includes the following components:
- Lesson 1: How to monetize your application
- Different monetization techniques
- What’s the best technique for your business
- Add Advertisements to you application (Google Mobile Ads, InMobi, etc.)
- Lesson 2: Android Applications with In-App billing
- Application requirements for in-app billing requirements
- In-app billing API
- In-app billing administration
- Lesson 3: Licensing and Monitoring your Application
- Google Play Licensing
- Setting up Licensing
- Monitoring your app with Google Mobile Analytics
- Lesson 4: Publishing your Application
- Methods to publish your application
- Publishing Process on Google Play
- Best practices for Releasing your Application
The course is intended for anyone who has basic object oriented programming skills – especially in Java. For a quick introduction on Java programming language, trainees can attend the “Java Fundamentals for Android programming” courses provided by Android ATC.
The course is delivered in 12 contact hours of training.
Classes are usually held three times a week on two-hour sessions. There are two possible day combinations: Monday-Wednesday-Friday or Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday.
AND-403: Monetize Android Applications
Questions of this exam are based on the content of “Monetize Android Applications” course.
When you have completed this exam, you will get only a score report, you need to complete AND-402 Android Security Essentials exam to get the “Android certified Application Engineer” certificate.
For more information, please visit our Testing Center
|Monetize AndroidTM Applications Course||98.00 €||Download|
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.