International Project Management Preparatory Program
Preparatory program in Project Management includes the five process groups (Initiate, Plan, Execute, Control and Close) and the ten knowledge fields (Communication, Time, Cost, Scope, Integration, Human Resources, Risk, Quality, Procurement and Stakeholders), as well as the professional code of PMI. It intends to equip the students with the knowledge and the skills required to pass the PMI exams in CAPM and/or PMP.
As project management grows in scope, importance and recognition, so do the related career and credential options available to students. AUK Training and Development Institute has successfully rolled out the CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) and PMP (Project Management Professional) courses.
International Project Management Preparatory Training Program is based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge. The processes, tools, inputs and outputs of PMBOK will build the fundament of this training. Project Management Processes are grouped in five process groups and nine knowledge areas:
The Project Management Institute (PMI) stands as a global leader in the field of project management. It is well known that PMI certification involves a rigorous, examination-based process that represents the highest quality in professional standards. Therefore, PMI’s professional certification is universally accepted and recognized.
During the ten-day intensive program, participants will learn and apply the practices of project management identified by PMI, in order to manage projects successfully.
- Development of the general managerial skills;
- Development of interpersonal skills;
- Understanding and learning of PMI terms, acronyms and definitions;
- Getting to know the main activities and their interconnections;
- Getting to know the main PMI tools and their applications;
- Getting to know the main PMI techniques and their applications;
- Getting to know the most efficient methods of project management;
- Getting to know the best practices of project management;
- Development of fundamental skills for managing a project;
- Practicing of developed skills;
- Simulation for CAPM and PMP exams
The course contains these components:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Learn the concepts and study materials – what you really need to know in order to pass CAPM & PMP Exam
- Play games and exercises
- Practice exams and questions
- Tricks of the trade
- Learn reasons why you might fall the exam
This professional training benefits many individuals who deal with project coordination, project managers and business analysts, and those who wish to enter into this field of study. The developed knowledge from this training will be beneficial to you throughout your whole life.
Successful delivery of the training requires 40 training contact hours.
Since most of the candidates are working professional, we usually deliver all lectures on Saturday’s. This training model has been proposed in order to allow enough time for participants to study, work in groups and read thoroughly official materials.
Lectures are held from 9:00AM to 4:00PM at the main building of A.U.K.
To be eligible for PMI certifications, participants must first meet specific education and experience requirements and agree to adhere to a code of professional conduct.
Certified Associate in Project Management – CAPM ® exam
If the participant a less experienced project manager looking to demonstrate their commitment to project management, improve their ability to manage larger projects and earn additional responsibility, and stand out to potential employers, the CAPM certification is right for them.
To apply for the CAPM ® exam, participant needs to have:
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent), AND
- At least 1,500 hours experience OR 23 hours of project management education.
Project Management Professional – PMP exam
The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If the participant has some experience in project management and is looking to solidify their skills, wants stand out to employers and maximize their earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for them.
To apply for the PMP, you need to have either:
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education, OR
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
For more information on the certifications, please visit www.pmi.org
|Training (40 contact hours of PMP training)||650.00 €|
|Official Books (PMBOK® Guide 6 ed. & Agile Practice Guide)||130.00 €|
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.