Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) 1.0
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. It covers administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance. A new type of lab called a Discovery lab is introduced. Discovery labs are a learning environment, embedded in the lessons, that enables students to learn about principles and technology in a more interactive, hands-on way. The course also contains Challenge labs. Challenge labs are labs where students test their knowledge gained through a lesson or multiple lessons. After successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
After successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the components of a Cisco Unified Communications solution and identify call signaling and media stream flows
- Provide an overview of administrator and end-user interface options in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service. Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Perform endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Describe the telephony features supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Administer users in Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, and enable the most commonly used features for both applications
- Describe how to maintain a Cisco Unified Communications solution
The courses contain these components:
- Module 1: Describe the Characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Solution
- Module 2: Provision End Users and Associated Devices
- Module 3: Configure Voice Messaging and Presence
- Module 4: Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System
- Module 5: Provide End User Support
This course is delivered in __ contact hours of training.
Classes are usually held three times a week on two-hour sessions. There are two possible day combinations: Monday-Wednesday-Friday or Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday.
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection.
For more information on CISCO certifications you can visit: www.netacad.com/careers/certifications
For booking exams please visit our Testing Center
|Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) 1.0||890.00 €||Download|