Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management (HRM) is a function within the organization that focuses on recruitment, management, giving guidelines for people working in the organization. Human Resource Management may also be performed by managers in the field. Human Resource Management is an organizational function that deals with issues of employees such as: compensation, employer, organizational development, performance management, security, welfare, benefits, employee motivation, communication, administration and training.
This training will be interactive. All exercises will be done in working groups. The instructors of this course have good professional experience in human resource management and their advice and question-answer sessions will be of a great value. We believe that the participant will learn applications by using this method. This means that the participant will be very active in class.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to meet the following objectives:
- Explain the main functions of HR and their role;
- Learn the basics of recruitment and selection functions and explain the key steps in attracting and hiring qualified candidates;
- Learn cycle training and development function and R&D (Research and Development) works to identify training needs and training evaluation;
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of a Human Resources specialist in the implementation of performance management system in the organization;
- Understand the basics of compensation and benefits, and a list of the main components of a competitive system of compensation.
The training contains the following components:
- Evaluation of labor law changes
- Priority of learning numerous experiences from colleagues and instructor
- Detection of decision making skills that will help you to overcome the problems
- How can I identify HR issues using tools and implements?
- Identify guidelines for interview, hiring, discipline and dismissal of employees
This professional training benefits many individuals who deal with human resources, namely: human resources assistants, recruiters, office managers in small companies and medium enterprises, managers will soon have supervision to employees and individuals who wish to pursue a career in human resources. The developed knowledge from this training will be beneficial to you throughout your whole life.
Successful delivery of the training requires 40 contact hours of training.
Since most of the candidates are working professional, we usually deliver all lectures on Saturday’s. This training model has been proposed in order to allow enough time for participants to study, work in groups and read thoroughly official materials.
Lectures are held from 09:00 to 16:00 at the main building of A.U.K.
|Human Resource Management (40 contact hours of training)||398.00 €||Download|
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.
Human Resources Instructor