GIS in Urban Planning
The program includes the following elements:
- Role of GIS in a special planning
- Preparing data and analyzing them in spatial planning
- Creating forms, for collecting data in the field
- Creating geo-database, creating tables, creating relationship of tables, creating Query, creating Forms
- Data entering in Geo database
- Extracting statistic from geo-database
- Linking data with geo-database and GIS,
- Creating mosaic of Topo Maps and Orthophotos
- Creating thematical maps
- Creating Atlas of thematical maps
The course is delivered in 20 contact hours of training.
|GIS in Urban Planning||525.00 €|
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.