CLA – C Programming Language Certified Associate
The course fully covers the basics of programming in the “C” programming language and demonstrates fundamental programming techniques, customs and vocabulary including the most common library functions and the usage of the preprocessor.
- To familiarize the trainee with basic concepts of computer programming and developer tools.
- To present the syntax and semantics of the “C” language as well as data types offered by the language
- To allow the trainee to write their own programs using standard language infrastructure regardless of the hardware or software platform
- Introduction to compiling and software development
- Basic scalar data types and their operators
- Flow control
- Complex data types: arrays, structures and pointers
- Structuring the code: functions and modules
- Preprocessing source code