CCNP R&S 3: TSHOOT (2.0)
TSHOOT v2.0, 5 day ILT, includes major updates and follows an updated blueprint. However, note that this course does not cover all items listed on the blueprint. Some older topics have been removed or simplified, while several new IPv6 routing topics have been added. Course content has been adapted to Cisco IOS Software Release 15 and technically updated. Course also introduces new type of labs, called discovery labs. Discovery labs are instructor guided lab through which student explores new topics in an interactive way. All labs are developed only as virtual labs. To get the full course experience, you should cover everything, including Introduction, Discovery labs, Summary, and Module Self-Check.
The Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) v2.0 is an instructor-led course that provides professionals who work in complex network environments with the skills that they need to maintain their networks and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. The course provides information about troubleshooting and maintaining particular technologies, as well as procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance process.
This training reinforces the instruction by providing students with hands-on labs to ensure they thoroughly understand how to implement advanced routing within their networks.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the troubleshooting tools and methodologies that are used to identify and resolve issues in complex enterprise networks
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your company, SECHNIK Networking Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, Bank of POLONA Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, RADULKO Transport Ltd., is facing
The courses contain these components:
- Module 1: Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd
- Module 3: Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Module 4: Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd
- Module 5: Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd
- Module 6: Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd
CCNP Routing and Switching is designed for college and university students or experienced IT professionals who want to advance their careers. Potential career pathways include: network engineer, systems engineer, network support engineer, network administrator and system integrator.
This course is delivered in 98 contact hours of training.
Classes are usually held three times a week on two-hour sessions. There are two possible day combinations: Monday-Wednesday-Friday or Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday.
Prior to attending this course students should have the knowledge of and experience with the implementation and verification of enterprise routing and switching technologies as offered by the Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) v2.0 and Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v2.0 courses or equivalent skills and knowledge. This includes knowledge and experience of the following technologies:
- Layer 2 switching
- VLANs, VLAN access control lists, port security
- Switch security issues
- Link aggregation protocols
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Inter-VLAN routing solutions
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols (FHRPs) – HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP
- Branch office operations
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Layer 3 path control
- Internal and External Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- IPv6 Networking
For more information on CISCO certifications you can visit: www.netacad.com/careers/certifications
For booking exams please visit our Testing Center
|CCNP R&S – TSHOOT||555.00 €||Download|
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.