C# is the most popularly used programming language for developing different types of .net applications. As per todays trend, C# has more demand. C# is an Object Oriented Programming language, It is introduced specifically for .NET and thus has no backward compatibility issues.
C# is a modern object-oriented, general-purpose programming language, created and developed by Microsoft together with the .NET platform. There is highly diverse software developed with C# and on the .NET platform: office applications, web applications, websites, desktop applications, mobile applications, games and many others.
- To use VS.NET IDE and all its features.
- To learn major features of .NET Framework and their involvement in .NET platform.
- To learn major concepts behind CLR (Common Language Runtime)
- To gain very deep understanding of C# language features.
- To understand and implement practically concepts of Object Orientation which is most important for all types of application development.
- To create and manage Collections and Generics.
- To build reusable .net components.
- To build a standard GUI for Windows Based Applications using WinForms.
- This course has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic C# programming.
- The course is suitable for beginners and intermediate programmers too.
- Getting Started with C#
- Expressions, Types, and Variables
- Conditional Logic
- Control Statements – Loops
- Creating Your First C# Program
- Add Menus to your Forms
- Debugging your Applications
- Understanding Arrays
- String Manipulation
- Introduction to Events
- Introduction to Classes and Objects
- Working with Collections
- Manipulating Files
- Multiple Forms
- Dates and Times
- Introduction to Exception Handling
- Introduction to Generic Collections
- Filtering and Managing Data Collections Using LINQ
- Sample Programming Exam
The course is delivered in 30 contact hours of training.
Classes are usually held three times a week on two-hour sessions. There are two possible day combinations: Monday-Wednesday-Friday or Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday.
|C# Programming||198.00 €||Download|
For upcoming classes and schedules, please click here.